The BWS Sportsfest, done annually. For those of you who don't know Annually is a fancy word for yearly, might not be....I might be wrong.....How many words na teach? I can't count. Sige I'll continue na.The sports done in this year's were almost the the same, they just added and reduced some, *filler* The 500 meter dash was reduced to a 100 meter dash. The homeowners didn't want use to use all of the field either.
Do spaces count as words?
Just in case.
I feel that the sportsfest this year wasn't really an upgrade, much more like a downgraded version of last year's one, no more cheerdances either. Instead we had these uhhhh.......*filler**filler* mass demo like dance thing thing. I used to hate practicing Mass demo as a kid, out in the heat......with 5 layers of fat surrounding your body.....Was heaven......*filler**filler*.
Anyway this year's wasn't any better....might have been more fun though..but not better than cheerdances. I don't really remember much from this year's sportsfest but I think it was fun.....I think....*filler**filler*
There were several injuries though this year. Most of the people with the injuries still played their own sports though, even after sprained legs, hamstrings whatever meatloaf somethingsomethinglegmusclepulledcan'tjump!@#$%ithurts.
I like pie.Even after these injuries the people still wanted to press on. These guys had the will to carry on, to fight NOW! Not fight another day! That my kids....will lead us all to peace.
*filler**filler*
There was something special about this year's sportsfest though, It surely won't be the most memorable in my book, but it counts as a fun one. This is Zach. Signing off.
!@#$% Not 300 words yet, okay.....Horn.Crocs.Baseball.Jabolani.Ronaldinho.Cristiano Ronaldo.Ronaldo Mcdonaldo.Jollibee.KFC.Gatorade.League of Legends.Koi.Tissue.Newdirections.
Kthxbai.
No comments:
Post a Comment