Rhandumb Akhts Ov Kinednies
One day, in the very very very very very beautiful and hot country of the Philippines, there was a boy named Zach. He loved to eat, he spent all of his money on food.
One day while he was riding his unicorn, he stumbled upon a closet in the middle of Metro Manila, opened the closet and HE GOT SUCKED INSIDE IT!
HOLY SH*T.
Ehem.
He shocked, he was out of breath too, he had seen this place in story books, he knew exactly where he was......Narnia he said. Narnia.
He began to freak out, not knowing how to get back home!
That's when it happened!
He woke up.
Also that day he followed his daily routine, brushed his teeth, ate, brushed again, slept again, played some video games, slept, ate, brushed, took a bath, ate, brushed, slept.
That story is not what we're here for though.
THE REAL RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS BEGINS NOW.
One day I was eating somewhere, I forgot where but I was eating.
I walked around in the place I forgot about, I watched a movie and I met this old woman, I talked to her (I am not, in any way attracted to old women, shut up JB.)
She told me she could not find her glasses since it was dark in the cinema, she told me her "Grado" was about the same as mine, in the 250-300 area.(This was 3 years ago)
I didn't lend her my glasses though if that's what you're thinking.
I managed to find her glasses under her seat next to a bag of trash with popcorn and a half eaten burger inside, I didn't think those were hers.
She thanked me and stood up after the movie, she waved goodbye and then she DISAPPEARED!
WTF.
I lied, this wasn't the real story.
Legit part now.
I was eating at McDo, well, ordering food anyway and I saw this man, he wore tattered clothing that were a bit too large for him, I bought him a burger.
I gave it to him kindly and he accepted it, and thanked me.
THE END.
No comments:
Post a Comment